If books are judged by their covers, would a letter be judged by its envelope? Play one step ahead of the game and order printing envelopes everyone will be curious to open. If you’re using plain envelopes to send out business correspondence, guess what kind of impression you’re making? That’s right: none. By printing envelopes with your brand identity on them, you’re making a positive impression every time you interact with a customer by mail. Professional envelope printing can benefit many types of businesses and organizations, including:
- Real estate
- Graphic design
- Staffing services
- Consumer retail
Get envelope printing at competitive prices! At asiaprint.my, we print envelopes in many popular and common sizes, including DL, C5 and C4. Use them to mail anything from letters, statements and marketing materials to greeting cards and invitations.
We are specialists in printing the highest quality envelopes, from simple, single colour logos to complex, 4-colour corporate designs
Boost your brand identity with full color envelopes printed on high quality white paper.
- 250pcs/box or 500pcs/box depending on the envelope size.
- Variety of sizes (DL, C5 and C4 sizes available).
- Pocket envelopes (open on the short edge).
- Options from 1 color to Full color printing on one side.
- High quality 100gsm white envelopes, from normal brand to well-known brand such as Win Paq or Master Paq.
- Window or Non-window available.
- Come with peel and seal for some sizes.
- 4″ x 9″
- 4.25″ x 8.75″ (DL)
- 4.5″ x 9.5″ / 4.5″ x 9.75″
- 6.375″ x 9″ (C5)
- 7″ x 10″
- 8″ x 11″
- 9″ x 12″
- 9″ x 12.75″ (C4)
- 10″ x 13″
- 10″ x 15″
- 12″ x 16″
The most common order options is 4.5″ x 9.75″ (Win Paq) envelopes with peel and seal. They are almost always printed in full color on one side (4/0) and do not have coating. Often, businesses are using this to post their A4 lettersEnvelopes fit standard 8.25″ x 11.75″ letterhead folded in thirds. Once folded, it is just inserted into this size of envelope, and peel off the opening and can then seal it easily.
Envelopes Price List
Envelopes marketing tips
- Add unique element that represents your business – something beyond your name, address, and logo. If you have any visual elements on your business signage, you might want to reproduce some part of that on the envelope.
- Include your company motto or website.
- Review your design placement to make sure it’s within postal regulations.