CD / DVD replication, or “CD pressing”, is the process of creating a CD / DVD directly from plastic and other raw materials. CD / DVD replication is the standard industry process for manufacturing large quantities of CDs / DVDs and is generally the most economical solution for orders of 500 or more units. In the CD / DVD replication process, also known as CD pressing, discs are injection molded, metalized and stamped with digital file information. The higher set up costs for replication CDs / DVDs is why replication is more economical for larger run CD / DVD projects. Disc artwork is applied to replicated CDs / DVDs using either offset or silkscreen printing.
Asiaprint offers a wide variety of CD / DVD cover printing and disc packaging options, including CD and DVD retail packaging. You can call us to find out more from us.
Best of all, we guarantee the lowest prices for CD & DVD replication.
Disc Replication With Printing Features
- Great quality.
- Full color printing.
- We accept all kind of file format to be burn or replicate including software, music, annual reports, presentation DVD contents and corporate video.
Disc Replication Type
- CD / VCD Replication (With Audio)(max size: 650MB)
- CD-ROM Replication (Data Disc without Audio) (max size: 650MB)
- DVD Replication (With Audio) (max size: 4.7GB)
- DVD-ROM Replication (Data Disc without Audio) (max size: 4.7GB)
Disc Replication with printing marketing tips
- Make sure your artwork is at least 300dpi.
- Test your master on different types of media players to make sure it plays in all types of drives the eventual user will utilize to view or listen to your copy.