Corporate folders are the ultimate tool needed for every business. Perfect for seminars, conferences, organisation, or even handing out to clients. Presentation folders are a must in every business.
Businesses often unintentionally end up ignoring expenditure on printing stationery and instead use pre-printed stationery. Though it has little or almost no impact on productivity at the office but they in a way miss enhancing business image. Another great use Corporate folders printing offer over pre-printed Corporate folders is that you can customize information such as file/folder name, details displayed on it according to your wish making documentation a lot easier.
Another big advantage customized Corporate folder printing has over already printed Corporate folders are that they carry your brand image wherever they are taken. Be it then a business meeting with clients or submission of a report, presentation at another office, printed file and folders leave good and unforgettable impression on the clients thus enhancing your corporate image.
Corporate Folders features
- Standard close size 8.5″(W) x 12″(H).
- Printed outside only or both inside and out.
- Optional gloss laminate, matt laminate or spot uv available.
- One pocket or two pockets.
- Die cut on the pocket to hold business card
- 260gsm art card
- 310gsm art card
- Matt laminate one side / two sides
- Gloss laminate one side / two sides
- Spot UV
- With Pockets
- Die Cut
- Pocket Pasting
The most common order options are folders with 2 pockets (Code: CF02), printed on both sidesand a business card slit on the right pocket. Often, businesses would sometimes want to save cost and at the same time, not neglecting the appearance of the folder, they would want to have the folder laminated on at least 1 side (outer view).
Corporate Folders Price List
Please login to know more about prices for other quantities.
Corporate Folders marketing tips
- Relates to its Contents – your folder should lead into the information inside. Therefore it needs to be cohesive with its information.
- Solid Design – simple and effective.
- Touch and feel – Durable materials are extremely important.