Your flyer can be a key tool in your marketing toolbox. Flyers are a great way to feature your services, especially when placed in high-traffic areas.
In addition to standard options (including the basic sizes using full color), asiaprint.my offers custom-designed services and options, including mailing services and holders.
All brochure fronts are printed in full color. The back is totally up to you: blank, black or full color. As for the folding, we have many customizable options, like half folds, trifolds, gate folds, z-folds and etc. Show off what you want on the front and have your customers open your flyers as if they’re unwrapping a present.
You don’t have to cut corners just to save some money! Give us a call, and speak to one of our experienced and dedicated experts about creating a high-quality, full color company flyer that gets you noticed, gets you more customers and allows you to focus on running your business.
You’ll be thrilled with the results, low pricing and fast turnaround! Call to speak with a Sales Representatives at 1800 88 8980 or place an order online now.
- Offset flyers with high resolution color (never digital).
- In various sizes, such as A4, A5, A3, etc.
- Full color on front or both sides.
- With folding options.
- Cheap in many handy formats.
- 80gsm simili
- 100gsm simili
- 128gsm art paper
- 157gsm art paper
- 230gsm art card
- 260gsm art card
- 310gsm art card
Various types of folding methods
The most common order options are A5 (148mm x 210mm) size flyer, printed on 128gsm art paper. Often, flyers are printed on both sides so that you can include as much information as you want.
Flyers Price List
Please login to know more about prices for other quantities.
Flyers marketing tips
- Choosing the Right Flyer Sizes for Your Promotions.
- Get the right message on brochure cover.
- Keep it simple with detailed messaging.
- Choose the right and catchy images.
- Drive traffic into your store: Ask customers to bring in their flyer to receive a discount, special gift or other incentive.
- Drive traffic to your website: Invite your customers to visit your website for more information.
- Become Facebook friends: Get your customers to ‘like’ or follow you on Facebook, and you’ll be able to regularly update them with promotions and other information.
- Get the word out about your upcoming sale or other event: Use the flyer as an ‘invitation’ for free access to the event, or for a discount or other offer for your sale.
- Remember to keep it simple: You need to grab your customer’s attention and keep it. That means being direct and to the point, but also including a call to action. Use your flyer to inspire them to act, whether that action is to visit you in-store, online or to call you.