Our 1 color flyers are offered on printing on simili or art paper. The ink printing options for each side are 1 standard color or just single color black. You can choose from the range of our colors. We also offer optional folding to meet your particular needs with our flyers.
Flyers with 1 color printing tend to be a less expensive product for broader distribution – handouts, newspaper inserts, stuffers, etc. On asiaprint.my a major advantage is the paper selection and finishing options.
- Offset flyers with 1 standard resolution color.
- In various sizes, such as A4, A5, A3, etc.
- 1 color on front or both sides.
- With folding options.
- Cheap in many handy formats.
- 80gsm simili
- 100gsm simili
- 128gsm art paper
1 color Options
Various types of folding methods
The most common order options are A5 (148mm x 210mm) size flyer, printed on 100gsm simili paper. Often, flyers are printed on both sides so that you can include as much information as you want. Though the flyer is in 1 color, it can be attractive when it is colored, such as you can opt for printing 1 color, red / blue / green, etc and you can play around with the color tone in the artwork to create more effects.
Flyers Price List
Please login to know more about prices for other quantities.
Flyers marketing tips
- Choosing the Right Flyer Sizes for Your Promotions.
- Get the right message on brochure cover.
- Keep it simple with detailed messaging.
- Choose the right and catchy images.
- Drive traffic into your store: Ask customers to bring in their flyer to receive a discount, special gift or other incentive.
- Drive traffic to your website: Invite your customers to visit your website for more information.
- Become Facebook friends: Get your customers to ‘like’ or follow you on Facebook, and you’ll be able to regularly update them with promotions and other information.
- Get the word out about your upcoming sale or other event: Use the flyer as an ‘invitation’ for free access to the event, or for a discount or other offer for your sale.
- Remember to keep it simple: You need to grab your customer’s attention and keep it. That means being direct and to the point, but also including a call to action. Use your flyer to inspire them to act, whether that action is to visit you in-store, online or to call you.