1. What file format should we use ?
At asiaprint.my we prefer the following formats : Adobe Illustrator (AI) / Adobe PDF (PDF) / Corel Draw.
However, if you have difficulty in preparing the above file format, please send whatever you can prepare,
our customer service will be more than willing to provide their professional advice.
Need more info ? Speak to us :
2. Do you provide colour proof service ?
Yes, we do provide colour proof service at additional cost. But for all jobs which are require to follow
colour proof, the printing cost will be different from the pricing listed in our website.
Kindly call our customer service at for details.
3. Accuracy, 100% match with the colour proof ?
We always strive to achieve the best possible printing results that we are capable for, however,
in printing industry, it is a known fact that 100% process color accuracy is not presently possible with
the current print technology. Therefore, the actual print out colours might be different from what you
in your PC or from the colour proof.Always request a color proof if you are particular on the printed colors.
4. Important : Read this while preparing artwork for best printing quality !
- a. For Spot UV or Hot Stamping on Text / Line / Curve, must fill stroke at least 0.5pt. This is to prevent “line-breaking” or disappearing in the finished products.
- b. Artwork must be done in CMYK colour mode. If your document come in RGB or Pantone or other color format, our pre-press department will direct convert it to CMYK format, it might then caused a big variance in printing colour.
- c. Percentage of colour tone used in your artwork shouldn’t less than 8%, and the combination of CMYK cannot exceed 250%. Any artwork colour done beyond the above range might caused printing problem.
- d. If your artwork contains solid black colour background, kindly fill up C50 + K100 to obtain better results.
- e. Recommended font size to be at least 8pt, while line or curve stroke should be at least 0.25pt. Otherwise it might printed out break.
- f. Any picture or photo or image use in your artwork should have resolution 300 dpi and above.
- g. Kindly make sure to “Create Outline” for all the layers in your artwork, including PDF format, to ensure your files will be smoothly printed.
- h. All uploaded artwork will be keep in asiaprint.my server for 30 days, which will be remove automatically, please make your own backup copies of all yoru artwork.
- i. For Round Corner Name card, must label FRONT & BACK in the artwork. All round corner position will be based on FRONT page.
- j. If happens that there are 2 different sizes between FRONT & BACK artwork, we will proceed with the larger size.
A4 Flyer Front artwork is 210mm x 297mm Result:
The finished product will be done in 210mm x 297mm.
A4 Flyer Back artwork is 210mm x 290mm
5. The correct way to prepare Spot UV artwork
6. The correct way to prepare Hot Stamping artwork